Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Decorations

I've spent the last hour looking at blogs of people's cute Christmas decorations. Now I have the sudden urge to blog about my own decorations-- I think I'm too impressionable!But anyway---- These reindeer are in the running to be my favorite thing that we have up this year. There are 2- one on each side of the mantle. It's actually a 'copycat' decoration, though. Brian's mom has a set of these. But apparently it was always Brian's favorite decoration so she called us last year when she saw them on clearance at Kohl's. I can't wait to shop the clearance sections again this year!

Only 4 more days to Christmas!!!

1 comment:

Stephen said...

You and my wife should get together. She's always looking around to see what ideas she can get. Of course, she's studying to be an interior designer.

Those reindeer are nice. They definitely beat some of the weird decorations you can find at most stores these days.