I hate driving in it and shoveling it! But it's pretty to look at from inside my nice warm house. :)
It's been SO crazy! I hate that they don't seem to plow the roads in Davis county. It makes me so nervous.
I'm in the same boat. Merry Christmas
I was out shopping today, too. I think I'm starting next week for next year. I don't want to be in the same boat next year.
I hate driving in it too! Thanks for dinner Christmas night! Everything was PERFECT! The drive home not so perfect! LOL!Love youMom
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I hate driving in it and shoveling it! But it's pretty to look at from inside my nice warm house. :)
It's been SO crazy! I hate that they don't seem to plow the roads in Davis county. It makes me so nervous.
I'm in the same boat. Merry Christmas
I was out shopping today, too. I think I'm starting next week for next year. I don't want to be in the same boat next year.
I hate driving in it too! Thanks for dinner Christmas night! Everything was PERFECT! The drive home not so perfect! LOL!
Love you
Mom
Post a Comment