Monday, December 8, 2008

Topless Models

At the mall on Saturday, I was trying on some clothes as Brian roamed around the neighboring stores. He returned as I was ready to check out and informed me that just across from my store, Pac Sun was displaying topless models! I assumed he was talking about the nearly-nude, Abercrombie-type models. But he assured me it wasn't anything so proper-- they were actually topless; nothing covering them up! I was appalled! There is no way a store would show nudity like that in public . . . right??? As we left my store, we passed by Pac Sun and Brian pointed out the topless models displayed proudly in the front windows:


Ha, Ha, Ha. Funny Brian.
(I hate that I believe EVERYTHING he says!)

7 comments:

Charity Brown said...

Now THAT is hilarious!

Dani said...

That is so funny!

I think being gullible must run in the family then...cause I ALWAYS believe everything Steve says too! You'd think I'd learn after knowing the guy for 12 years!!! Oh well...trusting is a good virtue, right?!?

The Peterson's said...

I believe everthing Owen say too! That was funny!

Emily said...

ha ha!

Troy, Brandy, and Boys said...

Ha ha! I was starting to get mad wondering why they would do that too. It made the story that much funnier! You guys are so funny and so cute together!

Troy, Brandy, and Boys said...

Troy wants to give Brian props! He's not the biggest fan of blogspot so when I get on the computer he normally goes and does something else but he loved this one! :)

Brandon Drake said...

technically, they really are topless. lol