Friday, December 26, 2008

Have you ever . . .

looked in the mirror at the end of a long day and noticed you're wearing 2 different earrings?

i did. this week. so humiliating.

6 comments:

Emily said...

hahahahahaha! ha! ho! ha. no. but I only have one pair of earrings, and I rarely wear them. But man, that is funny.

Rachel DeFreese said...

Have you ever gone all day with one earring in? You should try that Dana Ray....equally embarrassing.

danielle said...

I have! Only I discovered the problem when my co-worker pointed it out!

Troy, Brandy, and Boys said...

That's so funny Dana! I have to say I've never done that but I have noticed one had fallen out and I only had one in. I love your post about the gingerbread houses too. So cute! You're a great teacher! Love the Christmas decorations too! Thanks for coming to the party tonight! Carter loves his book. How did you guys know he loves spider books? :)

Dan Sudweeks said...

Nope I guess I can't relate. I have never done that before. Maybe I should get my ear pierced.

Anonymous said...

Hey Dana
what I love about you is that your so honest! I got all the way to Aunt Chris' Cabin and she noticed I had two different ones! So on our trip Jackson Hole I bought another pair that matched!
Love you
Mom