Friday, December 5, 2008

Oh there's no place like home . . .

I snuck away from work early today (with permission; and the kids had a half-day-- I didn't just leave them!) just so I could get a few precious moments at home. We have had something scheduled EVERY SINGLE NIGHT this week and I haven't done a single thing at my house that needs to be done. So . . . my extra hour will be spent returning emails, cleaning, folding laundry, decorating, paying bills, cleaning out the car, and all this while listening to Christmas music! I love being home while it's still light outside!!!

7 comments:

Emily said...

that sounds so nice! I love days like that when Dave takes the boys and I can be home alone to play catch up.

Troy, Brandy, and Boys said...

Even though you got a lot done that does sound relaxing! I love being able to just be home and in my comfy clothes after a busy week too. :)

Troy, Brandy, and Boys said...

Oh... And thanks for letting my interrupt your busy day for those pictures. Hopefully that didn't take too long. :)

The Hunzikers said...

I know exactly what you mean!!!! I feel like I need 2 days just to be alone at my house getting things done! I miss you Dana!!!! Next time I'm in Utah I would love to get together!

Cindi said...

I need one of those days. But, with Christmas, then school musical, then the end of school, it might not be until June!! Or at least it feels that way.

Anonymous said...

I think you are too good of a teacher Dana! Are all the teachers there until dark? My kids teachers never were. They were all pushing the kids out the door so they could leave too! Schools need sweeter more dedicated teachers like you!
Love you bunches
Mom Nye

Jenn said...

i could not agree more! how wonderful.