The kids were SO excited about that day! They kept telling me that I should have come tomorrow cause it was going to be so cool! :) LOVE the shirt! Did you take a pic of the kids?? I bet they were so cute. Their crazy hair was pretty cute on Tuesday didn't ya think? I love subbing for you!!!!!
How fun! You have got to be the cutest teacher ever! Is Brian lovin' your new style?... :) Maybe he can dress up like Troy (from high school musical). :)
10 comments:
The kids were SO excited about that day! They kept telling me that I should have come tomorrow cause it was going to be so cool! :) LOVE the shirt! Did you take a pic of the kids?? I bet they were so cute. Their crazy hair was pretty cute on Tuesday didn't ya think? I love subbing for you!!!!!
oh man, that is AWESOME! love it! (i bet the kids did too)
I loved this! I only wish it had matching pajama pants. ha ha
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Incredible! You'll have to keep that one in your closet!
You TOTALLY look the part Dana! But we all know you didn't have to go out and BUY that shirt, we know you already had one!
That's awesome! I bet you are the funnest teacher there! :)
How fun! You have got to be the cutest teacher ever! Is Brian lovin' your new style?... :) Maybe he can dress up like Troy (from high school musical). :)
love it... this spirit day was too funny. =)
Hey Dana did the other teachers try and send you back to class? You look like a student! hehehe love you sweety
Where did you get that shirt? Please tell me I can still get one!
Post a Comment