We've chosen a name! Actually, we chose it months and months ago . . . but I'm sure you've noticed I haven't been the most devout blogger. =)
~ PORTER ~
The middle name is mostly decided; but we're still talking about a few other options, so I'll let you all know that one later.
Only 17 more days! And we can't wait for him to come! We've got the carseat in the car, the hospital bag is packed, the nursery is completely furnished, and now we're just waiting . . . waiting . . . waiting. Luckily, Brian and I both start school/work again this week and we'll be busy enough that the waiting won't be so unbearable.
~ PORTER ~
The middle name is mostly decided; but we're still talking about a few other options, so I'll let you all know that one later.
Only 17 more days! And we can't wait for him to come! We've got the carseat in the car, the hospital bag is packed, the nursery is completely furnished, and now we're just waiting . . . waiting . . . waiting. Luckily, Brian and I both start school/work again this week and we'll be busy enough that the waiting won't be so unbearable.
7 comments:
You're so close! Sooo exciting! If there's anything I can do in the coming week or two, please let me know. P.S. LOVE the name and the nursery! If only ours was that ready. And kudos on the hospital bag. I didn't do that and ended up regretting it (to the tune of being so late to the hospital that I didn't have time for an epidural).
We can't wait to see our newest nephew! Are they still banning kiddos from coming up to the hospital? Let us know if you need any help with anything.
Glad we could hang out before the big day. Good luck!
I can't wait to see your little baby!
I was hoping for Bill. Oh well. Good luck w/ the baby. Enjoy every minute!!!
What a cute room! And I love that name! One of my good friends at work has a grandson named Porter and she talks about him all the time. Not much longer until Porter Nye's here! We're so excited for you guys! I think those first few days and weeks with your baby are among the most spiritual of times and bond your family like no other.
Love you guys! Let us know if you need anything!
I can't wait to meet this sweet little Grandson! The room looks awesome! you did a GREAT job on the letters too.
I agree with Brandy, the birth and the time after are soooo spiritual.
We love you!!
Grandpa and Grandma Nye
Dana,
I love the how the letter's turned out? did you end up making them yourself? I just love it. I know what you mean by waiting I have a count down going on at my work. I think all my coworkers are now just as eager for the little man to get her. I love you both
Post a Comment