Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Funny Moments

Today I received about 15 blank texts from Brian, all within just a few minutes. I called him to see what was going on. He informed me his phone just freaked out a bit when he tried to send me a picture message.

Here's what I said next: "Oh, I just wasn't sure if your phone was unlocked in your pocket or something."

Here's what Brian heard: "Oh, I just wasn't sure if there was a moth in your pocket or something."It might not have be that funny to all of you, but I've been laughing all night every time I picture a little moth in his pocket sending blank text messages on his phone!


This other funny moment is pretty self-explanatory:This didn't actually happen today; I just found the picture tonight as I was putting all the pics from my camera onto our computer. It was a couple weeks ago when I found my bed waiting for me like this! Brian makes me laugh!!

2 comments:

The Peterson's said...

You made me laugh!! Love the moth in the pocket. Fun Times!

The Hunzikers said...

Okay, I seriously laughed outloud about the moth in the pocket. That is so funny!