Wednesday, March 17, 2010

twenty-seven

 

twenty seven candles on this cake
given to me on sunday
to celebrate twenty-seven years of me!
(and who wouldn't want to celebrate that, right?!)

i wish i had twenty-seven more pieces of this cake. it's my favorite. so yummy!
(it's from Magleby's Fresh in provo- i highly recommend all of you going there to get a piece. brian made my sister buy it & drive it up to us. . . thanks again, dawnia!)



10 comments:

The Perry's said...

Happy Birthday! I hope that you are having a great day. You deserve it!

Jenn said...

i hope you had a great birthday! that cake looks delish!

Emily said...

Happy birthday! That cake DOES look delish. And I'm going to Provo tomorrow. AND it's my birthday. I may stop by Magleby's Fresh!

danielle said...

That cake really is the best...glad they spoiled you!

Dani said...

That cake looks INCREDIBLE!

Desiree P said...

Happy Birthday!

The Birds said...

Happy Birthday! That baby is so cute! I need to come and hold him soon!

landofnyedom said...

That cake looks yummy! Happy Birthday! How did you survive the first week back at school?

Troy, Brandy, and Boys said...

Happy Birthday Dana! That cake has me drooling. LOL. Hope you had a great day!

The Hunzikers said...

Happy Birthday!! I hope it's the best year yet!