I could stare at this baby boy all day. And I think I'd still see visible growth happening right before my eyes! He is the cutest, most precious thing I've ever seen in this world. Brian and I simply adore him. We are constantly talking in happy, high-pitched voices around our house. It's pretty funny!
Since becoming a mommy, I've given up . . .
1. sleep
2. running quick errands to the store whenever I need/want anything
3. the nursery, formerly my own personal storage room
4. spending extra time at school past contract hours (which I actually do miss)
5. shopping for myself ( fitting rooms + strollers = drive me crazy! )
6. my weight- not quite back to my old size/shape . . . yet?
7. my wardrobe (see #6 . . . and #5)
But, oh my goodness, it is all so worth it! I would not take any of that stuff back. Porter is now our world.
And what a wonderful world it is!
4 comments:
You don't need your old figure back--you look amazing. Seriously.
When you're trying stuff on, ask for the handicapped dressing room. Those were my saviors when I wanted to shop. They're big enough to fit you, the stroller and your clothes, and there's usually a chair or bench to sit on if you need to feed/change the baby in private. Love it.
I agree!!! Kids are worth everything!
What a sweet post! Porter is so worth it! We love watching you and Brian glow when you are talking, looking holding little Porter! My Wed, are so much fun! Thanks for sharing him with me!
We love you
I totally agree with all of that except the part where you're not back to your old size/shape. You look great!
He's such a cutie! Isn't it amazing how they unlock that love you never knew you had in you? :) You guys are the cutest parents!
Love ya.
Post a Comment