Monday, April 23, 2012
Investment
Back in March, Brian spent all his birthday money on a mini trampoline for Porter. At the time, I thought he was a bit crazy-- especially since there were plenty of things I knew he wanted for himself AND it was still snowy when he bought it. But he waited till winter was mostly over, then set it up. And I quickly realized just how wrong I was to judge him for this purchase!
This has already been the greatest investment-- and it's not even summer yet! Porter spends so much time out in the backyard playing on this thing. The size is perfect for him and it's pretty safe with the nets and all. He has been so happy and has finally had an outlet for all of his pent-up energy (and let me tell you, that kid has a TON of energy).
I'm grateful I have a husband who likes to spoil our son so much that we happen upon these great investments!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I have never seen one of those!! We may just have to save our money and invest...looks like so much fun!
I absolutely SWEAR that the trampoline is one of the best purchases a parent can make! LOVE this little one too...never seen one like that! :)
Love Porter's t-shirt!!! LiL Bubba! What a fun backyard for a LiL guy!
Post a Comment