Hello Everyone!!!
I thought the day would never come, but here it is! I've FINALLY started a blog! When I first heard the idea, I was appalled that someone would suggest that I blog . . . I didn't have kids! I was certain the purpose of a blog was to show off pics of cute babies & toddlers. But I was corrected and I have to admit I'm quite excited to show off all the cute pics of my hubby & me and to tell all our stories!cute pic #1
It's cute for several reasons: First, brian's adorable smile! Second, he accidentally put on MY Doxey Elementary t-shirt (that's the school where I work)! Third, the reason he accidentally put mine on is because he thought it was his- he has a Doxey t-shirt and wears it around everywhere- so cute!
This Is Brian Now . . .
I thought since Dana shared that really cute photo of me, I would share this one of her with you. Which happens to be the picture I have on my cell phone so each time she calls I see this really hot picture of her. Woopideedoo, poppycock
cute pic #2
This is Dana again. . . From my first experience with blogging, I have learned a valuable lesson: Don't run your posts past your husband before posting them.
11 comments:
You two are so funny! Welcome to the blogging world...can't wait to read about all your funny stories!
Dani
Hey there Cuz. Cute blog, isn't so fun to do this. I love to do. I just wish I knew how to do it better. Well I talk to you later. Give me a call some time and will talk and we need to hang as well.
Love ya-
Candace :)
Hooray!!! You started a blog! I couldn't be more excited! Now when I live in the middle of nowhere I will always know what my little Dana is doing!!
Very NICE! I love the hat. I seriously can't wait to see what you two come up with. I know I'll be rolling on the floor! Love you guys!
Kirsten
So cute! I'm glad you guys are starting a blog! You guys always provide great comic relief and we don't get to see you enough these days. Hopefully that will change as the weather warms up. :)
Love ya,
Brandy
Dana I found your blog off your facebook. I love it :) It's going to be fun hearing more about your exciting life :) Thanks for sharing!
Hey you two how fun is this! Even though we live so close we hardly ever see each other! When Brian came home from his mission one thing I missed were his funny letters. He can be so entertaining!
We love you!
Mom And Dad
I am so glad you started a blog. Now we can keep in touch better. Well looks like you guys are doing well. Keep in touch.
Kesha
Love the blog. I can't wait to see what you post next.
I love your blog title and header. I am excited to stay in touch and see your busy life as a newlywed.
Sara
You guys are goofballs! i think we will get along great!! and your blog is way cute!!!
Post a Comment