Saturday, June 21, 2008

Beautiful Places

K, so who knew that Logan, Utah was so beautiful?! I always thought it was alright (the 2-3 times I'd been there before). But when I actually stayed on the USU campus this week for youth conference, I finally realized what a pretty place it is! And since I'm kind-of obsessed with finding beautiful places to add to my "list," this was quite a big discovery for me! My list is only a mental list. But it contains all the beautiful places I've seen and I rank them. Logan doesn't rank with the highest- but just making it onto my list is quite an accomplishment. Well done, Logan!

Pretty pictures of Logan . . .

And here's a pic of #1 on my ranked list: my beach on Camano Island, WA (where I grew up)- I'm pretty sure nothing will ever knock this one out of the #1 spot!
So what would be #1 on your list? (If you happened to be crazy like me and actually kept lists like this!!)

11 comments:

Troy, Brandy, and Boys said...

That picture of Washington is beautiful! I've been up there for work before and I loved how green it was. The seafood was great too! My most beautiful places would be on the beach in Guam (we lived there for a couple years when my dad was in the air force) and Pineview and Willard when you're out in the middle of the lake and there's not a lot going on. That's my favorite spot with our family too. Wish we could do it more often... :)

Dan Sudweeks said...

Dana, My #1 ranked place is very simular to yours. If fact it is the same exact place. Imagine that! The only good thing is I still get to look out every day and see this beautiful place.
Dad

jonna said...

logan is very nice! I went to USU my first year of college. Love the campus! My favorite place is Yangshou China, at the rice terraces. So gorgeous!!

Aaron said...

How did Maumelle not make your top spot? Tragedy

The Hunzikers said...

I think Logan is really nice. I could definitely live there. I have only been there once--when Jeff ran his marathon. My most beautiful place...hmmmm...still thinking but I loved Michigan when we lived there.

The Birds said...

gorgeous pics! Brian sais your are bored this summer! I could always use an adult to talk to while Kenedy swims in her pool! Are you in? Also if you need help in your class this summer, let me know!

Camille said...

Would my number one have to actually be somewhere I've been? Logan is beautiful, we've taken a few little weekend getaways up there before.

Rob and Juliann said...

Dana! Yay, I've found your blog! Now I can keep tabs on you!

Tegan said...

How are you?? Im glad you found me on this crazy blog thing!! I love seeing what everyone is up too. I must agree with your post about Logan. It's so beautiful. I lived there for 3 years and miss it so much. It's good to catch up on your blog and how life is!! I can't believe your a teacher. I bet you are loving it!!

Cindi said...

I grew up in Cache Valley and love Logan. It definitely ranks in my top 10. I would move back in a heartbeat if I could. I know you guys like hiking, etc., so you need to go up Logan Canyon. Maybe Logan will move up on your list. It is one of the most beautiful canyons on earth!

Heidi said...

Dana!! How are you! Thanks for posting on my blog and not giving up on me! I would love to see you sometime!! My brother, Dave, just finished residency and has decided to practice medicine in Logan. It does look beautiful. I haven't been there for so long, I'm sure I will be making many a trips up there to visit them.