
After 2 years of serving the Lord, my little brother came home from his mission last week! Brian and I (and all my other siblings) flew to Washington to see him come home. It was a great week- I'll have to post more pictures from our trip later.

Derek served his mission in Toronto, Ontario. He was a great missionary. But it's SO nice to have him back home again!!
4 comments:
Glad you had a good trip!
I hope all of your plants are doing good... Cameron helped me water them every day. He was so excited there were more plants than usual to water!!!
Yeah for brothers coming home from their missions. I was always so happy to see them. I hope you had a great time!! I miss you!! Hope all is well!
Wow, he looks so...mature. We must be getting old. Congrats!
Oh wow, I can't believe he's home! I bet that was such a fun trip!
Post a Comment