Pictures of the whole fam-- it was the first time in probably 3-4 years that my whole family was all together!
Of course we welcomed Derek back home (the whole reason we went!):
Visited Mt. Erie- so gorgeous because you can see a bunch of islands in the Puget Sound from above:
Took my siblings rock-climbing on Mt. Erie:
Took several walks down to the beach (aka- my most favorite place in the world):
Frequented Starbucks for our favorite treats (mint chip frappuccino, peppermint hot cocoa, & spiced carmel cider). Yum!
Played with the nephews (Brian didn't know what to do half the time- he's used to leading his nieces & nephews into mischief. But Garrett refused to do anything he wasn't supposed to- doorbell ditching being one. Instead, they settled on reading together and science experiments. Garrett's such a good influence on Brian! =) :
My favorite shot of Garrett & Brian doing their scary faces (using headlamps):
It was a great trip. We had perfect summer weather while we were there- it wasn't cloudy at all! I already miss Washington again. But, it's still nice to be back home and get into my regular schedule . . . I guess. =)
7 comments:
Dana--no wonder why you're so cute..you're whole family is adorable! I'm glad your brother is home safe and sound. Washington is so beautiful! Maybe one day you'll get to go back!
What a fun trip! That's cool your whole family could be together for a few days. Jeff is headed out there again soon too. Hopefully we can tag a long on another trip. It really is pretty up there.
what a fun trip! I bet your Mom was in heaven with all of you there! And maybe a little Heavenly when you all left! LOL
We love you both and missed you thanks for the use of the pool though I loved it
Mom (Nye)
Those pictures are AWESOME! So beautiful.
I'm glad you had fun in WA. And wow, Brian is almost a whole head taller than everyone!
How fun! I'm glad you were able to be there to welcome your brother back. It must have been nice to have the whole family together. I can't wait until my parents are back from England.
I love the picture of the beach (your favorite place). It's beautiful! It makes me realize how bad we need a vacation.
I heard about your first trip down there and Brian's sleepiness. LOL. We definitely missed you guys.
That looks so fun. I wish I could go up and see your parents. It would be fun to take a trip up to Washington. Tell them that I said "HI"!
Post a Comment