This is something you probably won't hear shouted from the housetops by all the criminals' wives whose husbands
also made the news last night. . . but I will-- because my husband made the news because he was the hottest guy they could find. K, that's not really why either. But follow this link to see the video on ksl:
(warning: you have to watch a stupid commercial before- then Brian's about 1 1/2 minutes into the clip)
CLICK HERE!!They're talking about his gym. And it only shows him for a few seconds of it. But they managed to catch him falling as well as climbing! Tee hee hee!
Okay, enjoy!
4 comments:
Cool! I love going there just to watch, but someday I hope I can try one of those things.
How cool is that? That's awesome!
Sweet! We can't wait to go check it out tomorrow. I'm sorry you won't be there Brian but this will give them a chance to sharpen their skills before they take you head on for a challenge. :)
Love you guys,
Troy & Brandy
Wow! My son the star! hehehe Good job Brian, nothing like making money at what you like!
Love you
Mom
Post a Comment