My tree decorating skills (thus far):

Brian's special touches:


Our tree is actually quite funny. It came pre-lit with twinkling Christmas lights. However, about a week after setting it up, the whole bottom section of lights on the tree started blinking off and on-- I think it has a short or something. I like to think it just has extra "twinkle!" (At least that's what I tell myself so I don't really have to deal with the problem!)
8 comments:
our prelit tree has that same problem, only they don't twinkle...they just don't work at all.
we can see your tree from isaac's room, and it looks so pretty! i always admire it every night before closing the blinds. i love your ornaments!
So cute! I love the rock-climber ornaments...great touch Brian! :)
cute climber ornaments! i love that your tree is narrow... mine is huge and it takes up a quarter of what little space we have!
Cute tree Dana! Wow, your very own Christmas tree, now you are really adults!
That's a nice tree. It makes it feel more like home during the holidays. Looks like you will have a fun first Christmas together!
I like the tree! It has personality with the climers on it! Merry Christmas!!
How cute! Your tree is awesome. Merry Christmas!
Surprise... this is Derek, I just love your decorations. Especially the ribbon around the tree. You must have had great shopping buddies that day!!! Our tree this year is in the front room and mom has its on a timer and each time i go in the lights are flashing in a different pattern.
Thanks for your gifts too. They were thoughtful and Yummy at the same time!!!
Post a Comment