Sunday, January 11, 2009

Anniversary!

It's been 1 wonderful year full of love and happiness. I still love this man more than ever!

11 comments:

Dan Sudweeks said...

Dana, I'm so happy for you and Brian. It was a wonderful wedding last year. Keep close and keep up the good work. Miss you guys. I wished you were closer. We are working on that from our end.

Tegan said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you guys do something fun to celebrate!

Troy, Brandy, and Boys said...

Happy Anniversary guys! You are way cute together and we are so glad to have you in our family Dana! Thanks for coming up to the hospital the other day. I'm sorry about the timing. We didn't get a lot of time but it meant a lot that you guys stopped by. Love ya!

The Piersons said...

Happy Anniversary!! I still remember the glow on y'alls faces that day.

Charity Brown said...

Congrats!!!

landofnyedom said...

Congrats! I meant to say Happy Anniversary yesterday, but it was a crazy day. Hope you had a fun weekend.
Love you guys!

Victoria said...

Sweet! I love your dress. Just wait! Marriage only gets better. We have three years under our belt, and I do love him more and more. Corny-I know, but it is true.

Emily said...

hurray! happy anniversary!

The Peterson's said...

CONGRATS!!!

The Birds said...

HAppy Anniversary!!! I can't believe it has been a year! Do you have a temple date yet?

Dani said...

happy 1 year!!! can you believe how fast it has flown by?!?! and just wait...it just keeps getting better and better...
love you.