Monday, January 19, 2009

Baby Austin

A few weeks ago my sister-in-law let me come photograph their cute baby. I haven't practiced my photography skills much since I took that class this summer, so I was extremely grateful when she asked me! It was so fun! Here are some of my favorites:





I also snapped some pics of the other kids . . .
Don't I have adorable nieces/nephews?

7 comments:

Charity Brown said...

ADORABLE! They are all so stinkin' cute! Great pictures!!

Emily said...

dana! those are great! i didn't know you were a photographer?!

danielle said...

i LOVE the grumpy face picture.

you're really good!

The Birds said...

Cute pictures! I would love a crash course of photography if you ever want someone to teach! I am taking a course at Clearfield High, so we will see where that goes!

Dani said...

so cute! wanna teach me too? :)

Anonymous said...

Oh what darling pictures! Good Job Dana!
Love you

Jennie said...

dana hey! i found your blog off emily's ... hope that's ok :) these are such cute pics! i haven't taken an official photography class but {love} taking pics! i am better with natural, outdoor lighting ... these turned out so good!