I have just added this book to my list of books-to-buy. My Children's Lit teacher introduced it to us tonight because it's been rated on several lists as one of the top books published in 2008. I love the author, Mem Fox. But it really won me over because it was such a cute, cute book!
Short synopsis: Babies are born in different places and in different situations. But each baby, "as everyone knows, has 10 little fingers and 10 little toes."
Buying children's books is a "small" obsession of mine, so this was a pretty exciting find!
4 comments:
I will have to look at that one! Thanks!
Little Pea, by...Alison Rosenthal? She also writes Little Hoot. My kids LOVE both books. Buying kids books is a good hobby to have :)
Amy Krouse Rosenthal. Sorry, I should have double checked before I hit the publish comment button.
This IS a cute book. I don't own it, but I've read it before (my sister is obsessed with children's books [she's a preschool teacher]) So cute!
Post a Comment