Friday, January 23, 2009

Danielle

When I was little, I wanted to be this girl when I grew up. Everything she did was perfect. Once when I was in middle school, I found a telephone message that she had written. I studied it, traced her letters, and practiced them over and over. Soon, I had handwriting that was ALMOST as cute as hers. On days when I wore her clothes (sometimes without permission), I felt so cool and mature!

She was my idol when I was younger. And now she's my best friend! Lucky, lucky me!

Happy Birthday Danielle!(if Dawnia's reading this . . . you're my best friend too!)

7 comments:

Emily said...

is she your sister? happy birthday!

Dani said...

awwww...i'm totally all teary-eyed now! thanks so much for such a sweet post. you are amazing and i love you tons!

The Birds said...

I heard good news! Congrats, congrats, congrats!!!

Dan Sudweeks said...

Dana, what a wonderful complement you have given. I love you so much. It is so good to see your children love and be there for each other.
Love ya.

AJ Webb said...

i heard the good news too! I ran into Brian in the photo lab! Im so excited for you guys!! Hey just letting you know.. I am registered as a substitute teacher now so if you ever need someone feel free to call me!! :) I am so excited! Oh and if you want to tell all your teacher friends that would be okay with me.. sorry for the plug, its my only job now so i gotta try right?? :) love you guys!

AJ Webb said...

this was carrera by the way

Liz Morrill said...

Hi Dana,
Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog. You'll have to email me at the email I sent with our newsletter, so I can keep in touch with you!!
what's all the congrats for?????????
Love ya tons,
Liz