I would probably be a secretary. I'm a REALLY good secretary and have lots of experience, and it actually pays better than you think (since you can't do anything with a political science degree). But if it could be anything I wanted, no string attached, I'd love to be a personal shopper for somebody rich.
7 comments:
I would probably be a secretary. I'm a REALLY good secretary and have lots of experience, and it actually pays better than you think (since you can't do anything with a political science degree). But if it could be anything I wanted, no string attached, I'd love to be a personal shopper for somebody rich.
I'd be a photographer. I just love traveling around and taking pictures. Getting paid to do it would be awesome.
I think I would be a music teacher. That is my dream job. :)
Thanks for the book idea. We'll have to pick that one up for sure. Also, I would be a nurse... :)
I would be a hair-styling nurse. Yep, I think that is what I'd do. Maybe I would be a professional laundrarian---since I love doing laundry!
I would love to own a book store like the little one on you've got mail. I have always loved children's books!
an interior designer. I have no skills I just wish I did.
Post a Comment