Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Creative Dating

Brian and I are taking this Marriage Workshop class (NOT counseling-- don't worry!). Our assignment this week is to go on a creative date for less than $10.

Any ideas???

9 comments:

[*.Manda.*] said...

Hey Dana.....it's Mandy, Brian's cousin. I love looking at your cute blog. What a fun idea---creative dating. I think you should get some KFC, go to a really fun park, and play frisbee. :) Just an idea. Tell Brian hello!!

Emily said...

I would say go to Wendy's, order off the dollar menu, then go to the Nickelcade on Riverdale Road! So fun (but a little dirty).

Juliann said...

get a book from the library on paper airplane building and fly your paper airplanes. Then you can spend your $10 on...$5 footlongs at subway!

Juliann said...

This is Juliann, by the way. I can't log onto my acct right now.

The Perry's said...

Order off a dollar menu some where and then go to a dollar movie>

Dani said...

Date? What's a date? :)

landofnyedom said...

1-You could take a picnic to Antelope Island.
2-Go to the temple & then get ice cream.
3-Play bigger & better...start with a paper clip or similar small object and go to houses asking if they have something bigger or better to trade you and see what you can get..Could play this with a group. We did it for mutual.
4-Do some type of scavenger hunt.
5-Flag football, or frisbee football.
Have fun!

The Peterson's said...

Go to the park and have a picnic, play on verious play grounds, and play outside...if it is warm enough.

Stephen said...

You could make a cake, and decorate it together. If you wanted, you could get one of those cake cut-up books and make it into a cool design (like a boat or something).