Saturday, May 23, 2009

g.g.

i cried 2 years ago when they announced the end of "gilmore girls"

i cried when the last episode was over

i cried and squealed and shouted for joy last night when i saw a commercial advertising "an all new gilmore girls season" coming in june

i cried when i researched it online and realized it's just the next season of reruns that they're airing

now i'm just angry

7 comments:

Emily said...

I gasped when I saw what you wrote, and then I felt very sad. A new season would've been AWESOME.

Troy, Brandy, and Boys said...

Oh, Dana! That's sad. :( I hate it when good shows come to an end too. That's how I felt when Friends was over. I love your post about your name. Too funny!

McMillan Family said...

I loved the gilmore girls it was one of my favorites. I wish it were still going.

The Perry's said...

Look on ABC Families web site and it says that they are having new episodes June 6th and it shows a preview. I think that they are having new episodes.

The Peterson's said...

I loved that show!!! Sad it is over!! I will cry with you!

landofnyedom said...

I liked that show too! Sad it's over.

The Perry's said...

I saw thing on ABC Family that it said new episodes Monday June 8th instead of June 6th. I think that you should check it out. Because I think that they are starting up again.