The other day in a faculty meeting, the reading teacher was making some reference to me and she called me "Danna (like Anna) Nay (instead of 'Nye')." I thought it was terribly funny.
However, my husband thought it was much funnier and has since found another variation of my name that he likes (and uses in public): Da-nay-nay.
Oh brother.
4 comments:
awesome. seriously.
we are often called the "follys". really? doesn't an e on the end make it a long o? come ON. it's FOLEY.
What about Danas? That was always my favorite. . .
That is always fun! Doug hardly ever spelled ine right! Good times!
I wonder if Brian remembers our bishop that called us the Nay's forever. finally in a ward council meeting Dad said to him it's Nye, and the Bishop said oh I have been calling you Nay forever. Dad just said ya I know! hehehehe! Oh well he was a great guy!
Love you
Post a Comment