for mother's day in the 2nd grade, we have the kids draw portraits of their mothers.
these hang on the bulletin board in the hall for the rest of the school to see. little do the kids know that this is mostly for the entertainment of the faculty and staff at the school. it is so cute to see how they portray their mothers.

i just had to share this one with you. it is, by far, my favorite! it's from one of the other 2nd grade classes. but i seriously can't get enough of it . . .
8 comments:
oh man, that is AWESOME. I only hope some day I can be a mom that beautiful.
So cute. Those pics are great.
I think someone's mom wears a bit too much mascara! That's so funny. Claire drew a pic of me the other day, belly and all, it didn't realize how much weight I've gained through her eyes!
Wow...have you seen the movie Bedtime Stories? That reminds of their guinea pig's eyes! So funny and very cute! That made my day. Thanks Dana!
That is so cute!!! Kids are the best!
That is hilarious!!!
the mom must have big beautiful eyes, right? miss those kids!
That's hilarious! Where do you get that mascara? I need to get me some of that ~ LOL! You gotta love kids. I still don't see how you do it all day with a room full of them though. You're amazing! :)
Post a Comment