Saturday, May 9, 2009

does anyone know . . .

where i can get a shower curtain like this?
[61RYBAe1GqL__AA400_.jpeg]

i saw it awhile ago on this blog and i fell in love. i've looked everywhere i can think of & i still can't find it. if anyone knows, please tell me!!!

4 comments:

Charity Brown said...

Well, it was selling at Target, but I am not seeing it on their site anymore. Here's the link where I got that info from: http://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/floral-toile-print-shower-curtain-1 . If I see it anywhere else I'll let you know! It's super cute!

Emily said...

I was going to say that it looks like Anthropologie to me, but it sounds like it was Target. Sorry!

Dana said...

Thanks so much for the info girls! I can't find it on the target website either. So sad.

Troy, Brandy, and Boys said...

Sorry, I'm no help with the shower curtain. It is really pretty though. I'll keep an eye out. Thanks for your sweet post! Those do sound like fun date ideas! Please let us know when you hear more. We may take you up on your babysitting offer one day when Tre's officially crib-trained. :)