Friday, May 16, 2008

Springtime & Cute Hubby . . . Life is Good!

I dedicate this blog entry to my cute husband, Brian. I'm not sure if you know, but we've almost known each other a year now (on May 21 [btw, happy bday dani!])! Yes, we moved quite fast in our relationship-- but it has been wonderful! On Wednesday, I was minding my own business, hard at work, when the school secretary brought in this enormous display of spring flowers!

I quickly tried to think of any occasion that I might have forgotten, but came up with nothing. My cute husband just sent them! Now it could be because he loves me and thinks about me all the time . . . Or it could just be that I've finally gotten to him with my somewhat annoying ways (I just call them quirky!)-- all those times that I start screaming "Look! Look!" whenever I see the lilacs coming out in someone's yard (it happens about 3-4 times each time we drive anywhere!); and all the times I come home from work talking about all the blossoms I saw coming out on the trees between my school and home; and all the times I covet our neighbors flower garden whenever we leave or return to our house.
I'll be the first to admit, I have an obsession with flowers. And thankfully, my sweet husband (though he doesn't particularly like flowers too much), loves me enough to fuel this obsession! . . . especially when he knows what will eventually happen to those flowers (and all flowers I ever get my hands on).
Although I love them, I tend to kill them. =(

No comments: