Friday, May 23, 2008

Why We Love Heidi

As Brian and I celebrated our anniversary of knowing each other for 1 whole year on Wednesday (we re-created our first date-- so cute!), I reflected on how grateful I am for Heidi Bird. Just over a year ago, she had this wonderful idea of setting me up with her amazingly handsome cousin-- Mr. Brian Nye. Luckily, we were both up for the blind-date thing and as soon as we met, it was love at first sight. What are the odds? We were complete strangers who happened to know the same incredible girl! So, Heidi, for helping us find each other . . . Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!

3 comments:

McMillan Family said...

I am so glad Heidi set you two up. We just love Dana and wanted her a part of this family. Brian is a great guy so you two are perfect.

The Binghams... said...

You guys are so stinkin cute together..I still need to see the rest of you wedding pics!

The Birds said...

Thanks Dana! I can't believe it has been a year! You two are darling and I love you both so much! I told you I would get you into my family some how! You are such an amazing women, Brian is a lucky man!