Friday, May 16, 2008

The Wonderful World of Dana


There are innumerable reasons why I love Dana. However I would like to share with you one of the funny things Dana does to make me laugh and laugh. Tonight as we watched the Utah Jazz get beat and finish out their season Dana, aka “Floppy” was sleeping in my arms. Each time that I found myself bored with the game I would play with her lips and nose and each time she would partially wake up and say things to me that made sense only to her. Below are my favorite conversation with a sleepy floppy, note that all of these happened tonight.

Act 1

Brian plays with Floppy’s lip

Dana: Real Sneaky chief

Brian: What did I do?

Dana: You keep sneaking up behind me and blowing bubbles at me.



Act 2

Brian plays with Dana’s nose


Act 2 has been erased at the request of an Angry Floppy
However it ended like this.

Floppy: I was all alone gosh



Act 3 (Final act)

Brian plays with Dana’s mouth

Dana: How would you like it if I woke you up to the face of Christian

Brian: Where was Christians face?

Dana: On a Popsicle stick.

Then Dana got mad

Brian: what is wrong?

Dana: I wanna go home you are making fun of me.

Brian: You are home

Dana: Weird


I hope you all enjoyed this like I did

5 comments:

Carrera said...

Okay AJ and I loved this post haha. Although I wish my husband would blog and brag about how cute I am.... He used the excuse that we didn't choose to blog "together", that it is just ny thing. HA! Bri..wanna help me out on this one? We need to go on a double date!

danielle said...

its perfectly normal to talk in your sleep ....i don't know what all the fuss is about ;)

Camille said...

Who knew you were blogging nerds like us?! Very glad you found us. We both have some funny stories from talking in our sleep....ahhh....memories.

The Peterson's said...

I am so glad you wrote on my b;og. How have you been? How is married life? From the sounds of you post there is always a good laugh waiting!

The Birds said...

Brian you are a hoot! I love you two!