Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Vegas, Anyone?

Southwest Airlines is having a sale right now on flights to vegas. Go here to get the deal. From Salt Lake to Vegas it's $30 one way! I was so close to buying tickets this morning . . . then Brian talked some sense into me. We need a kitchen table before we start taking vacations! 

Anyway, just wanted to share the good news.

4 comments:

Dani said...

come on...why can't there be a super deal to houston? isn't it time for you guys to come visit us??? :)

The Peterson's said...

That is where I am right now! Las Vegas! But I drove. I should have flown!

Victoria said...

You can get really nice kitchen tables at the RC Willey Scratch and dent in Syracuse and in SLC. You have to be patient though. By the way, we changed the blue color in our bathroom. It isn't so BLUE anymore. We'll post about it sometime.

danielle said...

that's an amazing deal! you could have flown to vegas and back for the price of that x-box live account brian got you ;)