Monday, January 5, 2009

Winter Break Project

I received my January issue of Better Homes and Gardens in the mail a few weeks ago. So many articles on organizing!! I went crazy. This is what came of it:

I took our messy, little, cram-packed pantry . . .
Added a few storage containers from Target . . .Spent more than I should have on these cereal boxes . . .Wrote these labels by hand on scraps of cardstock . . .And ended up with a nicer, Better Homes and Gardens-approved pantry!Okay, so BH&G didn't really approve this pantry. But I do! I finished this pantry last night, in the final hours of my "Winter Break." Now I can claim I wasn't entirely lazy for the last 2 weeks off from work!

10 comments:

Cindi said...

Good job. Do you wanna come organize my classroom?

Emily said...

oh my gosh! come do mine! my pantry is a disaster.

Rob and Juliann said...

Mine is next. Maybe I should have gotten a BH&G subscription it could REALLY make a difference around here!

Rob and Juliann said...

Although I think you need to go back to the store and pick up some more chips and brownie/cake mixes!

Dani said...

nice job. maybe i should tackle my pantry???

The Birds said...

Good job! Anytime you are bored, I have another pantry you are more than welcome to organize!

Troy, Brandy, and Boys said...

Wow! Martha Stewart's got nothing on you Dana! You're way too talented... :)

The Peterson's said...

Go you! It looks good!

Curt, Kirsten and Kids said...

Good girl...welcome to the world of organization...maybe one day I'll meet you there if I ever get there! :o)

Anonymous said...

Hey Did I mention it was your favorite Mother in loves Birthday in April. That would be a great gift!! :)

It looks great!
Love you
Dad and Mom Nye